Mother’s day weekend was a crazy busy one for us, but we had fun. On Saturday we joined in to help get my Grandma’s yard ready for Summer and paint her house. It was a ton of work... they worked really hard but I took pictures and chased Brayden. Brayden was really good, he played the entire time, I was worried he would want to help Papa paint! I felt bad I couldn't help more but I’m taking it pretty easy until this baby gets here safe. It was fun to see Grandma, aunts, uncles and cousins. We just don’t see them enough. And Grandma's yard and house looked awesome when they were done! I love you all!
I had a great Mother’s day! Brayden is such a great little guy. He tries to help with everything. He wants to do what is right all the time. I received the best Mother’s Day gift this year and that is Brayden being potty trained! He was doing really well at home but was still having an accident every so often at school. (I think he would get to busy playing with his friends and not stop to go potty.) But the Thursday before Mother’s Day his teacher told me since he had gone two weeks with out an accident we didn’t need to bring his bag any more, we could just leave a change of clothes with his other things!! YAY!! This was the greatest news for me! He did it! Now we have a couple months of no diapers before the next little one gets here. I can’t believe in just a few short months I’m going to have two babies. I love my little ones so much! I love being a mom!
I got to spend a ton of time with my mom through Mother’s day weekend! I hope she knows how much I love her! She is one of my best friends... I talk to her a couple times a week... we talk about everything! Preston was able to talk with his mom on Mother's day, we love her and wish we were able to visit them more. I am so grateful for all of the mom’s in my life. I hope you all had a happy one!
S’mores Cookies
4 days ago



1 comment:
Hey you!!! Thank you for emailing me those pics!!! Now I just need to blog them! I am so behind with my blogging!!! It was soooo good to see you guys! I love spending time with all of you.
I think you know, but incase you don't Jay is going through the Temple on Thursday.It will be at the Jordan River Temple. If you can make it- you guys would need to be in the chapel by 5:00.
We would LOVE to have you guys there, but we know life is busy!!!
Love you guys so much!!! xoxo :)
Post a Comment