Monday, May 24, 2010

Love Like Crazy

Preston and I have been married for five years... and ten days! I feel like it has flown by. For number five we went out for a nice dinner and a hot date to Home Depot! :] It was fun to enjoy time together, just the two of us! We recently heard a song on the radio and love it. It is "Love like crazy" by Lee Brice. I've never heard of Lee Brice but I love this song! It is about a man that has been married for 58 years and his advice after life lessons. This is the chorus:
Be a best friend,
Tell the truth,
Overuse I love you,
Go to work,
Do your best,
Don't outsmart your common sense,
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy,
And love like crazy!
We are doing these things and we are having so much fun working toward eternity! It is not always easy but it is so worth it. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful eternal companion. And I'm excited to spend the rest of forever with him... and LOVE LIKE CRAZY!
I love you Preston!

No comments: