Tuesday, June 15, 2010

In the cookies of life, Sisters are the chocolate chips!

"She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best,
and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion,
someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark.
She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink.
But most of all she is the person that will never ever leave your side.
She is your sister!" - Barbara Alpert

I came across this fantastic quote and just had to use it for my sisters' birthday post. I need to catch this blog up! I left off on May 14th.... so I'm picking up on May 15th!

May 15th is a great day for me, when I was growing up I didn't get just one sister on May 15th I got two! Two separate years and three years apart, both born on May 15th. My sisters and I are extremely close. We were best friends during our childhood, but as we've aged, I think we have gotten even closer and have really grown to love each other and appreciate the special bond that only we have! We share so many things, especially thoughts and humor! They make me laugh so hard! We always have so much fun! They are so good to me and my little family. They treat Preston like a brother and Brayden like son! They are two of the best people I know. When I think back to milestone moments in my life, my sisters are always standing there by my side. Everything that has ever meant anything to me, they have been a part of, and I love them for it! Sisters really are the chocolate chips in the cookies of life - they are the best part!

I hope they both had a Happy Birthday!
And I want them to know I love and cherish them more than words can say!

And this little guy... he loves them as much as me... maybe MORE!

No comments: