Brayden LOVES to build a snowman. When it is snowing he is constantly saying “Snowman... Snowman... Snowman!” On Friday he must have had a great dream about building a snowman because he woke up saying snowman... Snowman! Well after a lazyish morning, I told Brayden it was time to get dressed. He is at the stage where he likes to pick out his clothes and even dress himself. I was following him to his room but got distracted for a bit. I was in the kitchen talking to Pres and this is what appeared...
Brayden came out of his room and said “SNOWMAN!” He was ready to go build a snowman. The only problem... and a big one really... is that we do not have any snow. Really! For this time of year it is kind of crazy!
This little guy, Punxsutawney Phil, has told us today that we will have six more weeks of winter. So maybe Brayden will get to build another snowman after all! I would actually LOVE it if we just moved on with Spring! We will have to wait and see!





No comments:
Post a Comment