Saturday, January 2, 2010

{Happy New Year!}

Before the New Year gets too far ahead of us I wanted to catch up real quick! I’ve been a bit under the weather and with the holidays and the craziness that comes with them, the blog has taken a back seat. Here is an update on recent events:

Jazz Game

The end of November we took Brayden to his first Jazz game! They played the San Antonio Spurs and it was a good game! My parents were able to go with us and it was so much fun! The game started at 8 p.m. so Brayden only made it through the first quarter but he LOVED it. He still asks to see the pictures. He says “Basset ball!” and "Tamera" and will bring me the camera so he can look at the pictures on there. The Jazz won and it was really a fun night out!
Photobucket

Brayden's First Haircut


The first weekend of December we said good bye to baby curls and Hello to our little boy.
Photobucket
I’ll admit it... it was hard on me! I LOVE his curls! But the time had come to cut his hair. He did so good. I didn't know what to expect but they let him sit in an airplane, watch Thomas and gave him a sucker so he sat still and was very good!

Doesn’t he look so grown up now??
:[

Merry Christmas


After counting down the days, Christmas finally came! We were very excited. I got the Christmas miracle I had wanted and Brayden slept until 8 a.m.! That NEVER happens. We were at my parents late the night before so we were hoping he would sleep past 6 a.m.! After Brayden woke up we enjoyed the Christmas excitement of a two year old and the fact that Santa had indeed made a stop off at our house. It was very fun to watch him. He is still saying “Santa… Ho.. Ho.. Ho!” My parents and sisters stopped by just in time to watch Brayden open his gifts. It was a great surprise for Brayden. We love them so much and all the support they give us. Brayden’s favorite this year was a motorized Cars Quad that he rides nonstop. We can’t believe the battery and two year old interest have lasted this long! We had a pretty small Christmas this year. We consider our new home our Christmas. It was actually one of my favorite Christmas’ ever. We remembered more what Christmas is really about. I love this time of year. I love my two guys so much. We are healthy and together and we really can’t ask for more. We hope you had a very Merry Christmas too!

Photobucket
The above pictures are from Grandma Senie's Christmas party! Brayden was SO excited to see Santa, which was a bit of a surprise because he was not to excited to sit on his lap during any other visits to Santa!

Photobucket

This is Christmas Eve Dinner at my Mom and Dad's. And Christmas P.J.'s from Santa's elves!

Photobucket
A wonderful Christmas morning!

I think that catches us up... I’ve left out a few things here and there but I hit the high points. I really can’t believe it is 2010! We had a really great 2009, we are so blessed! We have a few surprises ahead for 2010 and we are so excited for what the year will bring!

We wish you a Happy 2010!

No comments: