I can’t even believe it is February! I’m having a hard time with it! Some how I missed January? We had a bit of a bug, so all three of use have been sick and I guess that must be where the last couple weeks of January went! Time is just passing us by!
Even though Valentine's Day is kind of a commercialized holiday with the purpose of getting people to spend money, I still think it's fun and sweet and hope to celebrate it every year!! In the past we have gone to the temple or dinner and a movie (our pre-baby days). Movie theaters and babies don’t really go so well together. I want to celebrate Valentines as a family and I'm trying to think of some creative ideas! I want to know what Valentine's traditions you have? I am looking for inexpensive, family friendly traditions... any ideas??
S’mores Cookies
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment