After some Valentine’s research I’ve decided to do the 14 Days of Valentine’s for one of our new Valentine’s traditions! We have so many traditions we have started as our little family grows; we needed something fun for Valentine’s Day. So even though we are a few days behind, I am starting the 14 Days of Valentine’s today! Next year we will start on February 1st... this year it will be our 11 days of Valentines! It totally works! It’s kind of like the 12 Day’s of Christmas. I’m going to be giving little “Thank you, I love YOU’s” to my husband and my son each day... but I’m also going to do a “Thank you, I love you” to a random person each day. I don’t have it all planned out yet... but it’s going to include love notes, hearts, crafts, treats and definitely some of this...
One of these for Brayden to make and hang on the fridge for US, he loves to color and glue...
Well something like it... 1-year old style!
And these cute prints for the Nana’s, the Papa’s, the Grandma’s and the Grandpa’s...
We have done painted hands and feet with Brayden a few times, I don't know if it will be easier or harder now that he is a little older... I'll let you know!
I’m excited for our activities to come over the next 11 day's... We better get started!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago



1 comment:
k...I am sooooo copying you on this one. What a cute idea!!!! It is o.k. because we are family right?!? ;)
Post a Comment