I love to blog! There are a number of reasons... but most of all I am excited to create our family "book". And I'm addicted to changing my background… I love to change it! 
We were able to finish our 11 days of Valentine's! It was awesome! We did Brayden's prints for Valentine's cards. His hands were harder now that he is a little older, he wanted to grab the paint, the paper and everything... so we did foot prints and they turned out great! Brayden loved it... he would giggle when I painted his little foot. We had a great Valentine's weekend! The three of us did Texas Roadhouse for our Valentine's dinner... it was SO yummy! We did take home around lunch because of the crowds and it was busy but we were in and out no problem. I love my Valentine's, they are my world! 
The above picture is Brayden's recent school picture. I think he looks so grown up. Last week he was moved up to the toddler class. There are a couple little ones older than him in his infant class they would usually move up first, but they thought Brayden was ready for the toddler class and Preston and I agreed. He is only there a couple days a week but he loves it. He wants to color, play with the other kids and do activities; his little mind is going all the time. Since he has been moved up he brings home papers he colored and one with a list of what he learned and his activities for the day. This last week he made a Valentine's mail box and they exchanged Valentine's. How funny is that? I wasn't even planning on doing Valentine's for his class, in the infant room they don't really do things like that... they are babies! But our little guy is now a toddler... and we can't keep up with him!
On another note, on Saturday we were running errands and had a package to pick up at the post office. And this is what was in the package...
I AM SO EXCITED!! Preston's Mom and Dad sent it to us from Hawaii for part of our Christmas present! (THANK YOU!!) We had a Wii Christmas this year... and we love our Wii! Our favorites are Mario Kart, Guitar Hero (thanks to my Mom and Dad!) and our new Wii Fit!! Preston and I are excited to try it out, but haven't had time yet!
This is what Pres and Brayden got me for my Birthday…
New work out shoes….so I'm all set! I am seriously ecstatic! It made for a perfect Valentine's Day!!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago



2 comments:
The Valentine foot prints, HOW CUTE!!!
And Wii Fit. I want it, too.
Looks like you guys are all doing so good and Brayden is getting soooo big.
He is getting so big! I can't believe how fast he went from baby to toddler!
Let me know how you like the Wii fit - I'm hoping to get it for mother's day. :]
Also, you need to get onto FB, I posted some picts...
Post a Comment