We brought in the New Year with my Mom and Dad, Chad, Mandy and the boys, Melissa and Amanda. It was nice to get together, I was actually happy to not be traveling much and to be close to home. I really enjoy just being with my husband, son and family! We had fun, nothing crazy just treats and movies and stuff! Brayden loves, loves, loves Trevor and Andrew! On New Year's Eve the three of them took a "swim" in Nana and Papa's bath tub! What better way to ring in the New Year! They are so cute! We hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year!
S’mores Cookies
4 days ago



1 comment:
Steph, he is SO cute! It sounds like you had an awesome holiday and I love reading your blog. It's like we're keeping in touch... :] I hope you had a rocking birthday too! Miss you! Diantha
Post a Comment