Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone had a Very Merry and relaxing Christmas. I say relaxing and laugh a little, does anyone relax at Christmas? This year was a blast though! We had dinner at my Mom and Dad's on Christmas Eve this year. (I was a little confused, we did our usual Christmas Eve activities on Christmas Eve Eve (see below) so I was off a day for a bit!) Anyway... after dinner we walked out to look at the Christmas lights in the neighborhood and while we were out Santa's Elves came and left one present for each person. We opened them and everyone received Christmas PJ's!

Brayden was so much fun!! Santa brought him so many fun things Christmas Morning! His favorite was a little bike when he saw it Christmas morning he ran for it and jumped on! He loves it! We only wrapped a few presents for him because he still isn't getting the unwrap 100%, but he did get it more than he did on his birthday! He seemed to have a ton of fun.

I admit I was like a little kid Christmas watching the snow come down, that was almost the best part of Christmas, I love a White Christmas and we sure got one this year. In fact by 5 p.m. Christmas Night we had almost two feet of snow (around 20 inches or so), and to our surprise the power went out for a few hours. So we had leftovers from Christmas Eve dinner via microwave powered by generator! YAY Dad! He saved the day! (As always!!) It was actually kind of fun! We were getting ready for a long cold night of possibly no power and the power came back on! I was so thankful! I didn't mind it so much... I was just a little worried about Brayden. (This little Christmas activity made me think twice about our emergency preparedness...) It was quite a Christmas adventure! One we will certainly remember! We hope you had a Christmas to remember as well.


No comments: