Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper! Even though it takes so long to wrap… the best part is watching someone unwrap the perfect gift!

2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial… but I love the smell of the real trees!

3. When do you put your tree up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year it was hard with Brayden’s first birthday on Saturday so we didn’t get to it until the first weekend in December.

4. When do you take your tree down? After New Years!

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes

6. Favorite gift received? I can’t think of a favorite, I am a Christmas dork and love Christmas and the surprise of it… I love all my gifts and the thought behind them!

7. Hardest person to buy for? I love to buy for everyone!! This year I think our parents were the hardest.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Brayden! And Trevor and Andrew! There are so many cool things for the little ones! I can’t wait!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! But I would really love the Willow Tree Nativity.

10. Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? Mail.

11. Worst Christmas presents ever received? I can't think of a bad present....

12. Favorite/Worst Christmas movie? I love Elf! I think it is so funny… I seriously laugh out loud when I watch it! But I like most Christmas movies!!

13. When do you start shopping? If I find something great I’ll pick it up early, but I usually start around October or November.

14. Have you ever recycled a gift? Probably!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Christmas Dinner and My mom’s Christmas Crunch

16. Lights on tree? Clear!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night by Faith Hill is my favorite this year but I LOVE Christmas Music! All of it!!

18. Travel on Christmas or stay home? We visit a few homes but for the most part we stay home!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? YES and sing it too!

20. Angel on top of tree or star? Angel

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve? We open a couple of presents on Christmas Eve at my Grandma Senie’s house! We have an awesome tradition. And Christmas PJ's!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I love Christmas… love it!

23. Favorite ornament? My favorite one this year is a little snowman family that was given to us last year, it has our name and the year on it. I remembered when I pulled it out that Brayden was my Christmas Miracle last year because there are three snowmen and not just two!

24. Favorite food for Christmas Dinner? Christmas potatoes!! I love those potatoes!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want everyone to have a Merry Christmas!

26. Tag 5 friends: Christy, Diantha, Jana, Jackie, Becky, Monica, Teresa

No comments: