Friday, September 26, 2008

Yard Sale


I have so many things I need to write about but I'll have to do that in a "catch up" post another day.... hopefully in the near future!

Today I wanted to remind everyone of our fundraiser yard sale we are having for my uncle. I've posted this every where I can think of, all over the internet, and thought I would add it here! We are still collecting donations, call me if you have anything you need picked up. Here are a few details:

It is September 27th at 3498 Melody Creek Circle (11865 South) in Riverton.

We are having a multi-family Yard Sale to raise money for our Brother/Uncle. All proceeds go to Curtis J. Johnson who is in immediate need of a liver transplant. There are a ton of great items: including Lawn mowers, weed wackers and other lawn and garden equipment, furniture, entertainment center, TV's, beds, bikes, sleeping bags and other camping equipment, baby furniture, toys, stuffed animals, PC Equipment, printers, PDA’s, stereos, speakers, home decorations, crafts, Christmas and other holiday decorations, books including; Self help, Computer, and Children’s books, blankets, clothing and shoes, and much more. Come and check it out.

Also we are collecting for two raffles, a Camping Kit Raffle and a 4-Wheeler Raffle. Win this New 2008 Polaris Sportsman 500 4-wheeler, 4x4. Tickets are just $10.00 each and if you buy 10 tickets and get the next one free, total of 11. Applies only when you purchase 10 tickets. Proceeds going toward the Curtis J. Johnson liver transplant fund. Camping Kit and 4-wheeler will be raffled at a later date.



We hope to see you there!!

No comments: