We made it through the yard sale!! It has been a crazy weekend but we did it! AND we couldn't have done it without help from so many people! It is so wonderful to see how giving people are. We were hoping for around $500 but we hit somewhere above the $1400 mark! We are so excited! I was amazed at how many people would be buying something and then would just give the change or a couple extra dollars.
I want to thank my mom's family, our friends at work and our ward family. Especially my aunt Janny and uncle Larry, they filled a trailer full and then stopped off at my uncle Jay’s and cousin Jessie’s house to pick up stuff along the way. I want to thank the people of our ward for coming by and buying stuff and then stopping back by with truck loads of furniture and stuff to donate! It was awesome!! I also want to thank Harmon’s Grocery store for donating the first $100!! We are so grateful to everyone that helped and we just wanted to say....
S’mores Cookies
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment