With everything we have had going on we celebrated Preston’s Birthday here and there and where we could this year, his birthday was Wednesday, September 24th, but we started on the 19th! We actually went out for a whole night just the two of us! Brayden stayed with my mom and dad and Preston and I had a much needed date night. It was so fun! We didn’t do anything super crazy, just dinner and a movie, but it was so nice to sit and hold hands and just enjoy each other. I’ve missed that! Brayden keeps one or both of us moving during all his waking moments so we don't have a lot of extra time! Darlin, this is for you! You are so wonderful! Thank you for everything you do! Thank you for our gorgeous baby who makes my heart content everyday! Thank you for your confidence in me! Thank you for YOU, the ONE who makes my life a delight daily, I ADORE YOU!! Happy Birthday my love, I love you so much!
One other thing, our baby boy turned 10 months yesterday! He is the light of my life, my sunshine! He is walking pretty good now and just loves to get into EVERYTHING! He is starting to understand what we are saying more and he responds with baby babble that is starting to make sense to me!! He loves Peek-A-Boo and loves to be chased. We love him so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment