Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday

My dad’s birthday was this last Wednesday! I just wanted to tell him how much I love him and I hope he had a great birthday! He is the best Dad and Papa in the world! It really is amazing to watch Brayden with my Dad. Brayden loves his Papa so much! We have been teaching Brayden to blow kisses but he won’t really do it. He just giggles, but a couple days ago my dad was talking to us and went to leave and Brayden put his hand to his mouth and then moved it out toward Papa with a great big “Mwah!” It was so cute!! He has done it a couple more times since then, but only for Papa! We all love you Dad and hope you had an awesome birthday!!!

My Grandma Senie’s birthday was also this last Wednesday! We went and visited with her on Thursday night. It was so great to see her! While we were there I got a great picture of her and Brayden looking at each other, I just think it’s so sweet! I want her to know we love her so much and hope that she had a great birthday too!

No comments: