Friday, September 19, 2008

We have Walking and a Birthday Shout Out

On Tuesday Brayden took those big steps! He is off and walking on his own! He was playing and one of his toys had rolled out of his reach. He pulled himself up and he was off, he took about 10 steps, picked up his toy and headed back to where he was playing. It was so cute and of course Pres and I were cheering and clapping on his way! I’ve attached a little video of him walking again later that night; he loves it and laughs and laughs...the sweetest thing! I love to hear his laugh!

We also wanted to give a little shout out to Preston’s brother Elton, his birthday was on Wednesday! We hope you had a super fun birthday and we are sorry we missed it. We miss you and hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

K'Brina Colby said...

Oh my gosh... That is so stinkin' cute. I love the 1st's of everything. They are beautiful!!