Last weekend Brayden hit the 9-month mark! I just can’t even believe how fast the time has gone. He is at a super fun age. I thought I’d post a quick update for those who don’t get to see him often. He is almost walking, he pulls himself up on anything that looks sturdy and takes off. He finds something new to get into everyday. He does a “turbo” crawl when he gets excited or we want him to stay away from something! He is so mobile and becoming very independent.
He just started clapping his hands, we have played Pat-A-Cake a lot and I have helped him clap while we are playing and singing, but now when he gets excited he will clap his hands on is own, it is so cute. Every so often we get a loud scream that is not so cute, but he loves to laugh and giggle and is very happy. I love his baby belly laugh!
He now has six teeth, two on bottom and four on top. He is “talking” more and more, most of it is baby babble but sometimes it sounds like words. He is saying “Ma”, “Da”, “Pa”, and “Up”, sometimes I think I hear a “Hi” but I’m not sure he knows what it means. He definitely knows “Up”, about two weeks ago, around 3 a.m. Pres and I woke to “Uuuuuupp...Uuuuuppp.... up, UP, UP!!” even though it was 3 a.m. it was so funny and we just laughed and laughed, we checked on him and he went right back to sleep.
He’s growing up so fast! I’m trying to enjoy every minute of it. He brightens my day with his big smile. I don't know what I'd do without him! We are so grateful to have such a happy and healthy baby! We just love him so much!
S’mores Cookies
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment