Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Love FALL!!

I think this year we felt “FALL” as it arrived, it was late in the afternoon on the last Sunday of August. We were at Butterfly Lake fishing, as the kids played and the guys fished, we could feel the cool air fall over the area. We had such a fun time, we had been camping for over a week and I am so glad we took the time to enjoy two more weekends in the high Utah Mountains before it gets cold. I get so excited when the weather changes. I love Utah and I absolutely love seasons, I love all of them! But I think Fall has to be my favorite. I love watching the leaves turn beautiful colors, the smell in the air is crisp and it is so nice and cool, but not freezing. We went camping with my Dad and Mom and Chad, Mandy and their boys, we just love spending time with all of them. While we were camping we caught a few fish, did Dutch oven cooking, BBQing, and lots of playing and relaxing. I made a quick slide show of our most recent adventures!

No comments: