Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Yesterday was my Mom’s Birthday and I just wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday! We all got together tonight and had a BBQ, some Birthday cake and then busted out the Wii and it was so fun!

Guitar Hero Champs!!

My mom is amazing! Some of my most favorite things about my Mom are: she is one of my best friends, she is always happy, she (and dad) are some of the best campers I know and they make camping so fun, she takes such good care of her kids and her grandkids (she sits on the floor and plays with the little ones and they love it), and she is so fun to talk to about everything! I’m so thankful for her and all that she does for me. I really love her and I hope I can be half the mother she is to me.

My current days have been a blur of working, cooking, laundry, diapers, endless hugs and baby babble conversations that make my heart melt. A mother’s job is endless! Being a mom is such an amazing, crazy and beautiful thing. It has all deepened my appreciation for the one who watched my first breath and has nurtured and given of herself to me for all my 30 some odd years (I stopped counting at 29)! I'm sure to her it doesn't seem too long ago that she had four little people to feed, nurture, listen to, and worry over, and she did it so well. She is the best mom! I hope you had a fabulous birthday Mom, we all love you so much!

One more picture... Brayden was so sleepy because we had woke him up from a nap to go to church and then we woke him again for Mom's Birthday party! But he's such a trooper!!

No comments: