I have the greatest family! I am so blessed and I’ve posted before about how much support my family has given me in all areas and stages of my life.
My uncle, my dad’s brother, was diagnosed with a rare liver disease, Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis in March of 2008. He is now in end stage liver failure and is in desperate need of a liver transplant. They recently met with the transplant team at the University of Utah and the only way they will put him on the transplant list is if they have $50,000 in the bank.
In Riverton, we are having a yard sale fundraiser. If you live around the Salt Lake Valley and would like to help out, please contact me to donate items for our yard sale. (We can pick up if necessary.) Other future plans include a benefit concert with the Muddy Boots Band the first weekend in October; I’ll post more information on the benefit concert when it becomes available. Donations can also be made at your nearest Wells Fargo or Zion’s Banks in the name of Curtis J. Johnson.
Thank you for any donations, they are much appreciated and it means so much to our family.
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment