Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

I know I’m behind on posts but I’m catching up quick! I just wanted to say Happy Father’s Day to Preston and our Dad’s, Grandpa’s and brother! This Father’s Day was Preston’s first Father’s Day and I wanted it to be memorable! Melissa, Amanda and I (Yes it took all three of us!!!) made a stepping-stone with Brayden’s footprints and handprints for Preston for Father’s Day. It turned out so good, I think Pres really loved it and it is cement so it should last forever! Pres, I hope you had an awesome Father’s Day! You are an amazing Daddy! Brady looks up to you and watches everything you do! From diapers to feeding and just playing on the floor… you do it all and you are so wonderful! I love you so much and know you would do anything for us!!


I also want to wish my Dad a Happy Father’s Day! He is the best Dad and Papa in the world! He is always there for us, no matter what! He can do anything! Seriously, there isn’t anything he can’t do! I never hear him say negative things and he is more patient than anyone I know. He is pretty quiet and doesn’t always say much, but he is our rock. Brayden just loves him so much, Papa was the first one to get him to giggle out loud. When Brayden sees his Papa he gets a huge smile on his face and when they are playing Brady does this belly laugh that makes everyone smile! Thanks for always being there, we love you Dad!
I hope my Father-In-Law had an awesome Father's Day. We don't see him as much these days, but he came and visited not to long ago and it was good to see him. He was so cute with Brayden. We love him and miss him!
I also want to wish Grandpa a Happy Father’s Day! You are the best Grandpa! You are so much fun and always make everyone laugh! There is never a dull moment when Grandpa’s around, whether we’re just hanging out or starting a campfire, with Grandpa it’s always fun! On Memorial Weekend Grandpa was playing with Brayden in the trailer and he needed to go out and do something so he gave Brayden to Grandma. Brayden turned and watched him and when he went to the door Brayden started crying. It was so sweet that he didn’t want Grandpa to leave. Even Brayden, still so little, loves you and knows how wonderful you are! We love you so much!

And my brother, he is such a good Dad! He loves his little ones so much. He is such a great example of what a young dad should be. He is awesome with his two boys. Trev follows him around “wixing” things and Chad is so good with him. They are so adorable.
We hope you all had a fabulous Father’s Day and we want to let you know we love you all so much and are so thankful for all that you do for our little family.

No comments: