Monday, June 16, 2008

Vacation 2008

I’m still catching up!! It's hard because I'm back to work full time and I have a very active 6 month old! I have over 400 pictures from the last couple weeks, I’m still going through them but here are a few from the different places we’ve visited! As I said in an earlier post we headed out with Mom and Dad, Melissa, Amanda, Chad and Mandy and Mandy's brother Colby and his wife Mandy and their cute families for a 10 day adventure just after Memorial Day! We started at Lake Powell and Glenn Canyon Dam and spent a couple of days there, we took a day and drove down to the Grand Canyon, then we headed out to Cortez, Colorado, on our way to Cortez we stopped at the Four Corners, while we were camping near Cortez, CO, we spent two days at Mesa Verde National Park, then we went to Moab, Utah and while we were camping in Moab we visited Arches National Park, Canyon Lands National Park and Dead Horse Point. We are so exhausted but we had so much fun together!



Grand Canyon

We had fun hiking to Bright Angel Point of the Grand Canyon. Brayden was so happy, he was giving all the “tourists” great big smiles as they past us hiking and they would all comment on how happy he is and how little he was to be visiting the Grand Canyon already. We had him in a stroller at first but then it got to steep and narrow (and I was getting really nervous even though we had him strapped in) so we put him in a carrier and Preston hiked with him the rest of the way. By the time we were done I had decided I might just be afraid of heights! But at the end it was a gorgeous view!








2 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

Wow...It looks like you guys had so much fun and saw so many things. That is so cool that you can all do that as a family.

Britania said...

That looks beautiful, and fun. I have been wanting to go to the Grand Canyon forever.