Monday, April 28, 2008

It just doesn't get any better than this!

All weekends should be this wonderful! We went camping this past weekend with Grandpa Chad and Grandma Verna, Papa and Nana and Chad's darling family and it was so much fun. It was Brayden's first camping trip and he loved it! He really enjoys being outdoors and on the go. We played on the swings, slide and just enjoyed the weather and each other! It was fabulous! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family! Below is a slide show of my favorite pictures. This weekend was a great kick off to an awesome Summer!

4 comments:

Johnsonsblog said...

That looks so fun. I want to go camping so bad.

K'Brina Colby said...

Grandma and Grandpa said that they had so much fun. They also said that Chad and Mandy have a blog. You tell them I said rude, I didn't get an invite!!

Britania said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Your little guy is so cute. We all need a camping trip together, like our own family reunion.

Our Family said...

Steph....I need your help. I can't figure out how to make mine CUTE, or the slide show or the music...HELP!
If you have a minute, I good use some technology advise :)
Your fmaily IS awesome!
Christy