I'm so happy you've joined the world of blogging!!! Maybe we'll keep in touch better. Your baby is SOOOOOOOO cute! Congratulations Steph! Luv, Diantha P.S. Our blog address is http://treadwayclan.blogspot.com/
Hey guys, it was so good to see you all at the shower on Saturday. Glad to see that you started a blog. It is the best way to keep up with family and friends. You guys will have to stop in on ours also. :) Take care, Jackie and Jay www.ourlittlecorneroftheworld-jackie.blogspot.com
yeah!!!I am so glad that you joined the blogging world. I love it that I can keep up with everyone that I don't get to see nearly enough of!! Brayden is getting so big. He is adorable!!
Long time no contact mate. Hope all is well with you. Your baby is definately cute... Mate just wanted to drop by and say g'day. Good to see you are doing well. Hit me up sometime. My website is http://www.dsreg.net which has a forums attached to it.
"Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!" ~Unknown
Brayden
Ella
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will-to your surprise-miss them profoundly." ~President Thomas S. Monson
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." President Gordon B. Hinckley
If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again
"If had my child to raise all over again, I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later. I'd finger paint more, and point the finger less. I would do less correcting and more connecting. I'd take my eyes off the watch, and watch with my eyes. I'd take more hikes and fly more kites. I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play. I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars. I'd do more hugging and less tugging." Dian Lommas, from "If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again"
5 comments:
I'm so happy you've joined the world of blogging!!! Maybe we'll keep in touch better. Your baby is SOOOOOOOO cute! Congratulations Steph! Luv, Diantha
P.S. Our blog address is http://treadwayclan.blogspot.com/
Hey guys, it was so good to see you all at the shower on Saturday.
Glad to see that you started a blog. It is the best way to keep up with family and friends. You guys will have to stop in on ours also. :)
Take care,
Jackie and Jay
www.ourlittlecorneroftheworld-jackie.blogspot.com
yeah!!!I am so glad that you joined the blogging world. I love it that I can keep up with everyone that I don't get to see nearly enough of!! Brayden is getting so big. He is adorable!!
Hey Preston,
Long time no contact mate. Hope all is well with you. Your baby is definately cute... Mate just wanted to drop by and say g'day. Good to see you are doing well. Hit me up sometime. My website is http://www.dsreg.net which has a forums attached to it.
Well hope to hear from you soon buddy.
Cheers
Daniel- your ex roomie :)
YaY!!! Blogging is alot of fun, I'm glad you joined in. Brayden is adorable and he is getting sooo big. How fun!
Post a Comment