Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My First Tag!!

Thanks K'Brina!

ABC Tag

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Preston, my mom and sisters
C - Cake or Pie: Cake-Chocolate of course!
D - Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Water! And… my cell phone, sunglasses and baby wipes…the "essentials" list could go on and on
F - Favorite Color(s): Blue and Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Riverton, but Logan will always have a special place in my heart!
I - Indulgence(s): Chips and Salsa (Dad’s homemade…fresh from the garden Salsa, I could eat it every day!)
J - January or July:- July-It’s so warm and we are usually camping up a canyon some where with family and I just love it!
K - Kids: 1 little guy… and counting!?!?
L - Life is incomplete without: My Family and lots of laughing
M - Marriage Date: May 14th, 2005
N - Number of Siblings: 1 Brother and 2 sisters (and an awesome sister-in-law)
O - Oranges or Apples: I love Oranges!
P- Phobias or Fears: Something tragic happening to my family
Q - Quote: "We may not have it altogether, but together we have it All!!" I love so many quotes, it’s hard to pick just one, but this is one of my favorites!
R- Ring size: 7
S - Season: Spring! I love Spring because it gets warm, everything is fresh and new, the flowers are so gorgeous and we get our garden going
T- Tag 3 Friends: Lindsey, Becky and Diantha
U - Unknown fact about me: There is very little unknown about me…
V - Very favorite stores: Kohls and Target
W - Worst Habit: Spending to much time on the computer
X-ray or Ultrasound: Baby Ultrasounds for sure
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): My favorite food is probably Mexican…a salad from Café Rio! But I love Italian too!
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn

No comments: