We met our sweet Ella for the very first time just over a year ago! I can't BELIEVE she's a year old already. On one hand it seems like she just barely got here, on the other, it seems like she's been a part of our family for so long! She is such a good baby and the most lovey cuddly thing I've ever met. She hugs and kisses everything! Even if it's a truck... sometimes they need a love too. She has been a gift since the day she was born. We all adore her. She loves her big brother and brings us so much joy. I just love having a girl, Ella was my dream come true! Her first year has gone so fast! But I've enjoyed it so much. She is our sunshine! I love you SO much Ella Ru! We are so blessed and thankful you are a part of our family!
Happy Birthday to our 1-year old!









No comments:
Post a Comment