Where does the time go? It is time for some major catch up! We are excited to print our blog book and we don't want to miss anything so we are going to start where we left off! It might takes us a minute to get up to date... but here we go!
The end of November Brayden turned three. I cannot believe my sweet boy is already three! He is so much fun (most of the time) and so, so eager to learn.... anything and EVERYTHING! He is constantly asking questions. It keeps us on our toes. The kid is a sponge! And he is such an awesome big brother. He really looks after Ella and takes care of her. He loves her so much and I love it! When they are away from each other for any amount of time, he always says, "I miss Elwa!" We are so proud of Brady and happy to be able to call him our own! We love you Brady!!
To celebrate his Birthday we had a Fire fighter party! It was a blast! I made a fire truck cake, it was a little more difficult than I thought it would be and I used A LOT more red food coloring than I thought I would. But in the end it turned out good and we had one excited THREE year old. He wanted to help with the cake but when we got started the thought of it made him so excited he had to get his fire jacket, helmet, ladders and trucks and luckily those things distracted him while I finished it up!
He was spoiled with fire truck gifts! Somehow everyone knew that's what he would love. From Fire truck puzzles to Pj's it was a common theme and he loves it all. Thanks to all who helped Brady celebrate his birthday! Including this little Miss... she didn't know what was going on but she loved the attention as well!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment