Tuesday, February 23, 2010

August 2010





I am just over 15 weeks.
We are due August 16th.
I still get a little nauseous and sick.
But I haven't been nearly as sick as I was with Brayden, BIG YAY!!
We are SO SO SO excited!!

10 comments:

♥Shally said...

Congrats Steph!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Jana said...

Congrats Steph! Very exciting news.

K'Brina Colby said...

Some little cute grandma, may or may not have already shared your good news! Congrats!!

Treadways said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope it's an easy pregnancy for you!

Monica said...

Yahuuuuu! That's great news. Brayden is going to love having a friend. Hope the pregnancy goes easy for you.

Marcy said...

Fantastic! Congratulations!! And Brayden is SUCH a handsome big brother already :)

Cheri said...

Steph, what a cute way to spread the word! Congratualations....I hope you start feeling a little better!

Hawaii Grandma said...

Hi Steph,

Congratulations! We're excited for you. Take care.

We love you guys.

Aloha

Jackie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! We love you guys! Can't wait to see what you are having! Keep us posted!!!
We are soooo thrilled for you and your little family!!!