Friday, May 29, 2009

Nursery Time

This is a quick journal note! We are keeping this as a family journal and I just want to make quick note of this date. Our baby is growing up so fast! He went to the nursery at church for the first time on April 26th. I stayed with him but I probably would have been fine to leave him. He loves playing with other kids and the singing time and snack pretty much sealed the deal. I just hate how fast the little ones grow. Watching him grow and play is so much fun. He is constantly learning new things. When they started the singing time he stood up near the teacher leading the music and was dancing as they sang, then he noticed the other kids were sitting down in front of her so he turned around and sat on the floor! I just watched as my “baby” sang shaking his bell, he looked so grown up sitting there. We love that little guy!

No comments: