Friday, May 29, 2009

I am a Mother


I want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all you mom’s out there!! I hope that you had a great day!

I want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day! I love my mom so much! I honestly don't know what I would do with out her. I want her to know I appreciate everything she (and Dad) have done for our little family. We also want to wish Preston's Mom a Happy Mother's day! We recently got to spend time with her and loved having her in town. And my Grandma Verna and Grandma Senie are so AWESOME! I love ALL the mom’s in my life, they mean so much to me!

I had a fabulous Mother’s Day! I just love being Brayden’s mom. He is so wonderful and full of life and I can’t imagine my life with out him. I am so lucky and so blessed to have him smiling at me everyday. It hit me pretty hard this Mother’s Day that I AM A MOTHER. It's the greatest thing in the world!

We had Mother's Day dinner at my Mom and Dad's and after dinner we celebrated Melissa and Amanda's birthday's! I hope they had a super great birthday!

Look at that Smile!!

No comments: