Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Weekend


Memorial Weekend is when I know SUMMER is starting! We get the trailer ready and head off for fun in the great outdoors with lots of family. This year, because of everything we have going on, we didn’t get the trailer out! BUT that did not stop us, we made a day trip out of it and meet up with the group camping. We had a BBQ and just talked, laughed and let the kids play! We did get a little wet... but a little rain isn’t enough to stop us from having fun. Grandpa Chad even took Brayden for his first ride on the Rhino! When we first arrived and got out of the car Brayden was walking toward the camp and stopped at the Rhino and said “Mine!” I didn’t think much of it... but then he would not stay off of the Rhino! They went for a couple of rides and loved it. At one time Grandpa even had all three of his "great" crew with him! SO CUTE! We had so much fun!


1 comment:

Cheri said...

I am with Brayden...that is a toy I would like to have too! So fun!!