Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy Month of May

I keep joking I need a pause button... usually I’m saying it because I want to keep my baby little for a minute or two more... but now I’m serious! Life has been so crazy!! The last few weeks have been so busy, I wish I had a remote with a magic button to just pause life for a few minutes and let me catch my breath.

The month of May will always be crazy for us! We have our Anniversary, Mother’s day, three birthday’s, Memorial weekend (the first big camping trip for our family every year) and there always seems to be something extra going on in May. This year the extras are Brayden having surgery to put tubes in his ears and Preston’s family visiting from Hawaii. So needless to say we have been on a constant run through the month of May... with no magic button!

We have loved every minute of it and don’t want to forget any of it! So here is our MAY 2009... Starting with the most recent activities first.

Our cute little guy!

No comments: