Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Time of Giving Thanks

I want to start with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish for Chad (Nov. 9th) and Mandy (Nov. 24th)! I just wanted to wish them a super Happy Birthday and let them know how much I love them both!

I can't believe that it suddenly went from Halloween to Thanksgiving! Seriously! What seemed like days has actually been weeks…. AND… I can't be more excited!! I LOVE THANKSGIVING! The turkey will be on the table with family gathered around in just TWO days! AND then the Christmas Tree will be going up and the Christmas MUSIC will start in just THREE days! I have had to pace myself this year…I don’t want to skip Thanksgiving… I AM SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!! BUT FIRST….

Since THANKSGIVING is this week I thought I would take the chance to share a few things I am THANKFUL for. I want to THANK all of our FAMILY and FRIENDS for their love and everything they do for our little family! (Without sounding too ‘seriously so blessed’) We are SO BLESSED and WE LOVE YOU ALL!! There are so many things I am THANKFUL for but here are a few quick things I am THANKFUL for:

  • My Sweet Husband AND Adorable Son, I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH!!
  • My Awesome MOM and DAD who would do anything for ANYONE, especially their Children
  • My SISTERS, I don’t know what I would do with out them! (We had so much fun on Saturday!!! Did I mention I was excited for CHRISTMAS??!!?? We were cookin’ up some CHRISTMAS MAGIC on Saturday! SO EXCITED!)
  • My BROTHER, SISTER-IN-LAW and the cutest Nephews EVER, TREVOR AND ANDREW!! I just LOVE their little family so much!
  • My Grandma Senie, My Grandma Verna and Grandpa Chad, the VERY BEST GRANDPARENTS in the WORLD
  • My FATHER-IN-LAW and MOTHER-IN-LAW for raising the BEST SON, he treats me like a QUEEN
  • My BROTHER-IN-LAW for being such a GREAT BROTHER
  • My Health and the Health of My Family
  • My FAITH, My TESTIMONY, PRAYER and TEMPLES
  • Our FREEDOM
  • Brave and Selfless Men and Women that Serve our Country EVERY DAY
  • A place to call HOME
  • Our JOBS….because let’s face it, right now times are tough
  • My uncle Curtis’ Liver Transplant and the team of Doctors who performed it
  • A SECOND WIND... that helped me get TWICE as much done today after putting in 10 hours at the Academy!!
  • Lazy Saturday’s (Which I’m looking forward to after Black Friday!)
  • A reliable bedtime routine... and a BABY that almost SLEEPS all night
  • My washer and dryer… and dishwasher
  • Coupons and Pinching Your Pennies (We all love a BARGAIN!!)
  • YOU!!!! Where ever you are… Thank you for being YOU!

We hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: