Our tiny baby is a month old already! Since it seems like Brayden was a month old just moments ago, I know just how fast she will grow so I'm trying to enjoy every. single. second.
*She is patient and calm and just so sweet!Ella at one month
*She is always smiling in her sleep. And sometimes she giggles... I love it!
*She is almost 8 pounds (30 %) and is 21 1/2 (90%) inches long.
*She hates to be swaddled. She has never loved it, but now if we swaddle her she cries until she can get her arms free. She loves her arms above her head to sleep.
*She gets up two or three times a night
*She loves to watch the lights and her big brother.
*She brings us far to much JOY!
We have a ton of pictures I'm trying to go through, I have finally put some of them together.
Brayden loves Ella so much. It is the sweetest thing. He always wants to kiss her, hold her, hug her, and help with her. He loves her fingers and toes. The way she looks at him when he talks to her you can just tell she loves him too. The way the two of them interact is adorable... watching them makes me so happy!
We have had so much help. I really don't know what we would have done with out my Mom, Dad and Sisters! They are as excited as we are about our Ella. We are so grateful for all they did to help us. Our friends, neighbors and extended family have been awesome too! We appreciate everything that was done for us! We love.... lovin' on this baby!



2 comments:
So sweet! Congrats again, you have two very beautiful kids!!
Steph,
I love your blog, so thanks for the address to it! I love all the pictures and all the updates on sweet little Ella. She is a doll!!! We miss you guys as neighbors all ready, but hope we'll always keep in touch. Thank goodness for blogs :)
Loves, Kellie
Post a Comment