Sunday, October 4, 2009

{I LOVE FALL}

I love this time of year! The air is cool and crisp and the leaves are so colorful. We have been enjoying the changing of the season! There is no doubt that fall is here. I am so excited for Halloween and it seems Thanksgiving and Christmas follow quickly. I love the Holidays!

We have been finishing up our projects on the house. We are all moved but not completely unpacked! That may take awhile... but we are so in love with our new home! I haven’t been able to get our last couple of weeks events posted. We have been enjoying the end of a very busy summer. Here are some pictures from our Summer’s End weekend!
Photobucket
Brayden and Andrew love to play together. Grandpa Chad had them hauling rocks around the Camp ground. He would load up their wagons and off the two of them would go until Grandpa told them to stop. They would dump the rocks and start all over again. It was so fun to watch and kept them busy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: